电影-《勇者行动》

by kevin 17. 三月 2024 08:47 >

影片讲述美国海军海豹部队支队奉命前往哥斯达黎加营救一名被绑架的中央情报局特工,却意外发现一名恐怖分子头目正组织一项以人肉炸弹袭击美国的可怕阴谋,企图令美国全国陷入恐慌,引起全球经济崩溃。该恐怖分子于乌克兰购入杀伤力强大的炸弹背心,假若死士将背心穿在身上,即使最精良的仪器亦无法探测得到,如果被他们经墨西哥进入美国国境,后果堪虞。生死只在一线,海豹部队日以继夜追踪该批恐怖份子,要在他们发动袭击前进行截击,各队员同时亦须在国家安全、队员性命以至对家人的承诺之间,作出抉择。

影片最后的那段遗言,更值得让人思考。

Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.

认真过你的生活,让死亡的恐惧永远无法入侵你的心灵。
Trouble no one about his religion.
不去亵渎别人的宗教信念,
Respect others in their views and demand that they respect yours.
尊重别人的观点也要求他们尊重你的。
Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life.
热爱你的生命、健全你的生命、让生命中的一切事物更加美丽。
Seek to make your life long and of service to your people.
企求你生命的长久并去服务你的人民。
Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
备好一首高贵的死亡之曲,好好地迎接生死界限的那一天。
Always give a word or sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, or even a stranger, if in a lonely place.
与朋友相聚或擦身而过的时候,不要忘了给予他们言语或手势上的致意,
即使是在僻静之处所遇到的陌生人也不该视而不见。
Show respect to all people, but grovel to none.
尊重所有的人,但绝不低声下气。

When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength.
当清晨起床的时候,感激你所拥有的光明、生命与力量
Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living.
感激你的食物不虞匮乏并能享受活著的喜悦。
If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.
假如你找不到任何值得感激的理由,那是你自己的问题。
Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision.
不要谩骂任何人或任何事,谩骂只会将智者变成傻瓜,并夺走他们具备远见的灵魂.

When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death,so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.
当你生命将尽的那一刻,不要像那些内心对死亡充满恐惧的人们一样,在临终之前哭泣著、祈求著生命能重来一次好做出不同的抉择、活出不同的方式。

Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home. 
高唱你的死亡之歌吧!然后如英雄般的视死如归。

分享到: 更多

打赏请我喝果汁咯

支付宝 微信

关于我

80后,单身,平庸的程序员。

喜欢看书,乐于交友,向往旅游。

遇建Kevin

FluentData交流群:477926269

Fluentdata